Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bright sunrise full of promise...

The sweet sound of morning song as I wander the path by the lake behind my home....


Hands in the dirt, head in the sun...

Memories of one no longer beside me, bringing smile not tears this morn...

Sunlight glittering through the bathroom window turning rows of neglected polish to shimmering jewels...prompting the urge to primp for the first time in a lifetime...


Irresistable urge to stretch.....to grow.....to burst into the sunlight strong and true...

I hope you all have as glorious of a day as the morning I have had...I am off to wallow in the glorious beauty of a Southwest Florida spring day...

Sending you all sunbeam wishes and warmbreeze smiles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

You've been busy the last few days. Gorgeous pictures!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Oh my! Stunning photos. So well done. I especially like the angle on the tree and the inside of the greenhouse. :)They brought a warm smile to my face.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home